If you don’t know his name, I’m sure you’ve seen his work. Nick Onken is a world renowned photographer, host of NIONradio podcast, and creative entrepreneur devoted to inspiring the world to create their moments.
Nick has photographed a who’s who of personalities such as Justin Bieber, Tom Hanks, Jessica Alba and Lewis Howes. Also, he has photographed global campaigns for international brands such as Nike, Coca Cola and Adidas. His work has been published in magazines such as Conde Nast Traveler, Cosmopolitan, and Marie Claire.
- How he got started in photography & made it a career
- Personal brand photography: his creative process, working with clients & his “elevated realism” style
- Networking: How he’s built a personal network of celebrities & power players
- Creativity: how to become more creative & how he stays inspired to create
- Business challenges he’s faced & still faces
- The highs & lows of creative entrepreneurship, how Instagram is changing the photography industry and more!