2020 has been bringing the heat with the value-packed conversations!
If you’ve been listening to Beyond Influential since the early days (or just binge listening!), you may remember #17 Christina Galbato, The Bold Brunette, on Life as a Full-Time Luxury Travel Influencer, & How She Organically Grew Her Instagram from 0 to 100,000 Followers in a Year. So I’m excited to welcome Christina back for this week’s episode to discuss how her brand and business has evolved over the last two years.
As a refresher, Christina is an influencer, creative entrepreneur, online educator, and now a podcaster, who teaches social media influencers how to grow engaged audiences, educating Instagram influencers, create purpose-driven content, and build profitable online businesses. She has worked with major brands like Ritz-Carlton and Pantene, and has helped over 2,000 women start and build businesses on social media.
And let me tell you what a difference two years makes…
She’s built a half a million dollar business and growing! In this episode, we catch up on what’s been going on in the influencer space and how her brand and business has evolved since the last time she was on the podcast.
- The business of educating Instagram influencers: how and why she leaned into the online education space
- Why you should never worry about competition.
- Team building & outsourcing: when & who to hire, and how to do it the right way
- Why you need to treat personal branding as a business
- Brand deals: What’s currently interesting to her and what she considers when accepting brand deals
- How to effectively connect with brands & tips to build real relationships with the people inside that get the deal done
- Instagram tips, tools, and more!
Helpful Free Content:
To connect with Christina:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: