I create content each week to make sure you get the latest on what you can use to build the brand, business, and life of your dreams, but I also want you to know that I view this as a relationship – I want to get to know you, and I want you to get to know me :).
The big news in my world right now is… I just got MARRIED in Spain!
If you want to stalk my photos or really anything wedding related, you can check out my Instagram <3.
Even though I’ve been in Spain, I still want to make sure I am adding value for you… so this week’s episode is actually an interview I did with a friend who was at the wedding, Gwen Lane (aka The LA Girl) for her Spark Show Podcast (If you don’t remember, I interviewed Gwen Lane on Beyond Influential Ep. 13).
On this episode, we talk:
- My time working with Gary Vaynerchuk and how I fell in love with personal branding
- How to get over fear and gain confidence
- When it was time to go out on my own and how I made the jump
- How to maximize your time online and where to start
- How to identify the content you can make consistently (even without a team!)
- Why LinkedIn is the social platform to be on regardless of your industry (Yes, for bloggers & influencers too!)
- How to get started on LinkedIn, identifying mutually beneficial connections, how to engage with decision-makers who can move the needle for your brand and more!
To connect with Gwen:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: