Making Decisions When the Conversation is Bigger Than Your Business
Business has not been business as usual and I wanted to give you a very real-time, candid look behind-the-scenes of my business, and share my decision-making process over the last few weeks.
No one said being a business owner was easy and usually we think of long hours of “hustle,” but that’s just a small part of what it takes to build a meaningful brand. There are much weightier questions to ask yourself and decisions to make—from what you stand for, your values and mission, to who you truly want to serve and what kind of leader you want to be.
Sometimes your answers to those defining questions mean making the conscious choice to not sell or promote, even when you’ve put in the hard work, in order to do what is aligned with your long-term vision for your business.
On Ep. 126, I talk:
- My support for Black Lives Matter, and how the movement has affected my business decisions, both now and moving forward
- My recent affiliate launch: An inside look at the reasons and rationale behind my real-time decisions on selling and promoting The Business Bundle*
- If you’re “called out:” How to respond to correction, criticism, and feedback thoughtfully
- The importance of defining your values and sticking to them as a business owner
- “Whiteness” and the lack of diversity in the online business and marketing world
- When to address the world’s turmoil (however you define that) when selling and promoting in your business & more!
Beyond Influential Episodes & Other Helpful Links:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: