As quarantine and social distancing continues, we are all currently dealing with making changes to all aspects of our lives on a level we haven’t seen in our lifetimes.
If you’ve been feeling stressed out about your brand, your business, and the next steps to take, that is completely understandable…. but you are also not alone. There is not one person out there who does not have to make changes to their brand and business.
The majority of questions I’ve been receiving have been around pivoting your messaging, tweaking your sales strategy, and how to start or incorporate something new in your brand and business. And while no one knows exactly what’s going to happen 3 months from now, there are some pieces of timeless marketing and business advice that stand the test of time no matter what else is going on in the world.
In today’s solo Beyond Influential (it’s under 20 minutes!), I talk about how we can adjust strategically and continue to grow our brands and businesses in a time that does require heightened sensitivity and empathy.
In Ep. 119, I cover:
- Reactive vs. Responsive: The right mindset to approach change without panic
- How to pivot your marketing & selling in a way that feels good to you
- Ways to start thinking creatively around the next steps for your brand & business strategy
- Why mindset work isn’t woo-woo at all
- How to balance being sensitive to your audience’s needs and circumstances with the needs of your business and more!
Want to support the podcast (for Free!)? Leaving a review on Apple Podcasts goes a long way.
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: