Photo Credit: Alexa Vossler
Selling on Social Media: How to Organically Attract and Convert Your Ideal Clients and Customers with Madison Tinder
There’s more than one way to “sell” and you can find a way (or many ways) that works best for you.
Whether or not you are interested in buying the Business Bundle that is currently back for a very limited time (ends Saturday!), checking it out is a great way to see other entrepreneurs’ sales processes. By looking at their products and funnels, you can also get a sense of the variety of different sales styles and promotional approaches out there.
And one of the topics that I get asked about quite often is social selling. Specifically, how to sell on Instagram, which is why I’m excited to introduce you to this week’s Beyond Influential guest and fellow Bundle contributor, Madison Tinder. Madison is a marketing & visibility coach who helps female entrepreneurs sell and scale their businesses through organic techniques, particularly on Instagram. Madison’s bundle contribution, Mini Trainings for Profit, is also all about selling your offers, products and services using Instagram stories to attract your target audience!
On Ep. 128, we cover:
- How she found her first clients (Hint: I love Linkedin!)
- How to find the right clients & customers for your business
- Why it’s worth it to invest in yourself when growing a business
- Her most effective strategies for launching and selling on social
- Mini-trainings: why they work and how they support a launch
- How to use Instagram stories to warm your audience to an upcoming offer and build trust
- How to use a waitlist strategy to sell out your programs
- Her approach to content creation, her brand and business evolution, sales mindset & more!
Want to support the podcast (for Free!)? Leaving a review on Apple Podcasts goes a long way.
To connect with Madison:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: