Happy New Year!
Now that we’ve kicked 2020 to the curb, are you ready for an incredible 2021???
Usually, I’m not a big fan of New Year resolutions—because I believe you can (and should) set goals, establish new habits, and get started on those big dreams throughout the year—but 2021 already feels like a “fresh start.”
I hope you took some time this holiday season to do exactly what you wanted to do. I took intentional time over the last few weeks to 1) Rest, 2) Evaluate the past year—what worked and what didn’t (in my business and personal life—not just monetarily, but from a joy standpoint!), and 3) Prioritize what I want to focus on in 2021 to best serve you. I’ll be sharing more about this in an upcoming Beyond Influential—and speaking of episodes…
As we are all getting back into the swing of things this week, new Beyond Influential episodes will be returning to their weekly schedule very soon. I’m excited for the value-packed guest and solo episodes that I have planned, but in the meantime, I want to share with you the Top 7 Beyond Influential Episodes of 2020 so you can check them out if you missed them when they were first released or take a fresh listen!
- #125 The Best Advice on How to Build an Influential Personal Brand Online
- #108 Three Keys to Unlocking Your Personal Brand Online & How to Find Confidence in Your Authentic Voice (Part 1) and #109 (Part 2)
- #112 Lindsay Silberman on How to Be Taken Seriously by Brands & Make a Living as a Full-Time Influencer
- #122 Ashlyn Carter on Copy Strategies 7-Figure Earners Use To Make More Sales
- #111 Christina Galbato on the Business of Educating Instagram Influencers in 2020
- #107 Easy Workspace Tweaks That All Entrepreneurs Should Make with Melissa Steach, PhD, of Herman Miller (This episode was recorded before work from home was the norm, but has incredibly valuable tips and is even more relevant now than it was when it was first released!)
- #114 Cathy Heller on How to Authentically Build The Relationships That Turn Your Passion into Profits
I’m genuinely excited about what’s in the works and I’m gearing up to share it all with you.
I’d love to hear from you too. What are you most excited for in 2021?
When it comes to Beyond Influential, what topic(s) would be most helpful to you? Is there a particular guest you’d love to come back for a round two?
P.S. If you use Spotify, here’s a handy playlist of all the episodes above to make for easy listening!
Other Helpful Links:
Ready for Step #1 in building a personal brand that grows your business? Check out The Clarity Course!