I’m incredibly excited for this week’s episode – it’s one of my favorites to date. I recently had the opportunity to have a conversation with the CEO and co-founder of Wander Beauty, Divya Gugnani.
Divya Gugnani is an overachiever’s overachiever. She not only has an Ivy League education with an MBA from Harvard, but she also has extensive experience in investment banking, private equity and venture capital. Oh, and she’s a serial entrepreneur. Wander beauty is her fourth business (and the last one she built, she sold to QVC). Calling her a Renaissance woman is an understatement, and you’ll understand why after listening to this episode.
Wander Beauty is a clean, cruelty-free beauty brand that is looking to streamline your beauty routine while not skimping on luxury. Wander Beauty has already won several beauty awards including multiple Allure Best of Beauty Awards, and they are already starting to expand globally.
Divya has so much wisdom to share that I totally geeked out and now she’s my current business girl crush. When I got on my call with her, the first thing I asked her is where people like her are hanging out.
This week’s episode of Beyond Influential is jam-packed with valuable insights, tips, and takeaways. I know that everyone can get something out of it.
On this episode, we cover:
- The value of her education: Was it worth it?
- Whether entrepreneurs are born or made
- Her best business lessons from investment banking, private equity, and venture capital
- Her transition to entrepreneurship and her biggest mistakes along the way
- Wander Beauty: The entire process from inception to getting to market to global expansion
- Hiring & Creating an intentional culture in your business
- Work-life “balance” and being present in any situation & more!
To connect with Divya & Wander Beauty:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: