Ready to create your dream future? Personal branding is the way to do it!
On this week’s Beyond Influential, we go deep into my story, why I’ve made personal branding my mission, and why I’m so passionate about sharing it with you (plus tons of actionable tips!).
I was recently a guest on Dr. Sabba Quidwai’s Sprint to Success with Design Thinking podcast, and if you haven’t heard her interview on Beyond Influential Ep. 147 where I chatted with her all about How to Use Design Thinking to Reinvent Education, Reframe Failure & Increase Your Creativity, I highly recommend you check it out!
This week, I’m excited to share my interview on Sabba’s podcast with you. Not only is the content of this episode highly relevant to anyone interested in personal branding, but Sabba also has an incredibly fresh approach to podcasting. I love the perspective she brings, and that includes how she structures her show to be more of an exercise in storytelling than just a traditional interview. It’s a very unique format that I know you’ll appreciate.
On Ep. 149, we cover:
- How personal branding is empowering and gives you the autonomy to create your own narrative and design your future
- How I came to be unapologetically myself, carving my own place in the world of work, and how I help others do that as well
- The difference between academic vs. real-world success: the necessary skills, mindset, and tools you actually need
- How to use platforms like LinkedIn and Clubhouse to strategically build your personal brand and network with industry leaders
- Tips on how to develop clarity and confidence with your personal brand
- Actionable personal branding strategies to get clarity around your voice, questions to ask yourself, and more!
Other Helpful Links:
Want to Support the Podcast?
Leaving a review on Apple Podcasts goes a long way!
Take a screenshot while listening to the episode and share it in your Instagram Stories—and make sure to tag me @brittanykrystle!
To connect with Sabba:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: