Online business expert (and my bff) Danielle and I are back at it again in this latest Beyond Influential episode, and to be honest, I don’t think there’s ever a time we meet up to chat for a bit and don’t end up masterminding together. We were having a conversation and after only a couple of minutes I realized; “Hey, we should probably be recording this…” and I’m glad that I did!
Together we unpacked (okay, maybe ranted a little..) the behind the scenes of what it takes to run an online business – realistic expectations and metrics, an in-depth look at the intricate process of creating passive income, and what it actually takes to launch new products.
Danielle and I get detailed in this episode (Ep. 85), covering everything from:
- Real-life conversion rates, ad spend, outsourcing, and the time it takes to build a “sellable” audience;
- Whether or not passive income is a viable modern day business solution;
- How to deal with haters, maintaining reasonable expectations, and why you should never stop studying your own industry (no matter your level of expertise!);
- How often you should be creating content, the type of content to post, and how to be unique in a commoditized market;
- Why it’s important to quantify your expertise with tangible results – whether your own, or results you’ve achieved for the businesses of others and more!
If you’ve been wanting an honest insider look at how the average person can start developing their own streams of passive income, complete with the mindset needed for a thriving business? This episode is for you.
For more from Brittany & Danielle:
Previous Episode of Beyond Influential with Danielle:
To connect with Danielle:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: