Are you ready to take your personal brand to the next level?
I recently had the privilege of being interviewed by Heather Sager on her Finding Your It Factor podcast. Heather is a speaking coach dedicated to helping you develop a magnetic communication style and you may remember her from all of the value she dropped on Ep. #102 Top Tips To Improve Your Public Speaking Skills to Grow Your Business (this is a MUST listen if you missed it!).
This is the most in-depth interview I’ve given around personal branding and we had such a great conversation covering where I’m at right now and my philosophy on personal branding that it only made sense to make it a two parter!
In Part 1, we cover:
- The power of personal branding & why it’s necessary for everyone
- My Three Keys (3C’s) to personal branding
- Why LinkedIn is the easiest platform for content in 2020
- Why there’s no need to feel stuck or unhappy where you’re at (you can control your outcomes!)
- The balance of building a personal brand while you’re building a business
- The importance of cultivating a “good with change” mindset, providing value to your audience and more!
And you won’t want to miss Part 2 where I’ll be getting very real about how and why I shifted my content consumption, how I deal with imposter syndrome, haters, triggers, how I gained confidence in my own voice & more!
Other Helpful Links:
Ready for Step #1 in building a personal brand that grows your business? Check out The Clarity Course!
For More with Heather:
To connect with Heather:
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: