Your personal brand is your business. And yes, you do have one whether you like it or not. I am such a huge proponent of personal branding, not only because of the limitless potential to create the business results and the life you want, but also as a matter of practicality. People will search for you online and if you are not telling your own story, someone else will.
Personal branding online is no longer optional, it’s necessary. And to help you on your personal brand journey, I have a special “Best-Of” episode for you that pulls together highlights of the top personal branding advice from past Beyond Influential episodes. There have been so many great interviews and episodes full of brand-building gems, but I know there are some pieces of advice you may have missed or that will really hit home for you the second time around and I wanted to make this easy for you to hear some of the most actionable and educational tips in one jam-packed session!
On Ep. 125, you’ll hear all the best whats, whys, and hows of personal branding:
- What a personal brand is and why you need to build yours
- My philosophy on personal branding: how to start, develop, and grow your personal brand online
- Personal branding mindset: How to handle imposter syndrome & common excuses
- Best practices for content creation, consistency, and engagement (especially if you’re busy!)
- The content you should be consuming, and more!
Update: While the Business Bundle deal is no longer available, below are the two places I recommend for starting to build your personal brand online:
To listen to the full episodes these highlights came from you can find them here:
- #61 Why You NEED to Start Building Your Personal Brand
- #63 Lauryn Evarts Bosstick of The Skinny Confidential on Evolving from Blogger to Businesswoman & How to Build an Empire on Authentic Influence
- #95 Hate on Haters! How to Handle Your Haters & Triggers to Grow Your Brand Online
- #108 Three Keys to Unlocking Your Personal Brand Online & How to Find Confidence in Your Authentic Voice (Part 1)
- #109 Three Keys to Unlocking Your Personal Brand Online & How to Find Confidence in Your Authentic Voice (Part 2)
- #111 Christina Galbato on the Business of Educating Instagram Influencers in 2020
- #115 Creating Brand Partnerships That Grow Your Business with Sigute Zitikyte of Shopify
- #117 How to Use Your Personal Brand to Stand Out From the Crowd with Brittany Krystle & Christina Galbato
- #120 Why Your Personal Brand Is Important: How to Make Yourself Recession-Proof
- Groundswell Podcast Ep 10. Brittany Krystle | Why Intentionality and Clarity are Essential to Personal Brand Marketing
To connect with me, Brittany Krystle: